Magento has launched new version 2.4! are you excited to work with this new version. I am also excited.
So today I am going to talk about this new version , what magento has included in this new version.
- Magento 2.4 now supports PHP 7.4, Elasticsearch 7.6.x, and MySQL 8.0
- Two-factor authentication for admin to increase security
- In Magento 2.4 version Authorize.Net and Braintree has been removed
- This version includes significant enhancements in Inventory Management and GraphQL
- XSS improvements like template filter strict mode
- Removed Mysql Search Engine , Now default search engine willl be Elastic Search
- Seller Shopping Asist, Means now admin can login to customer account based on access