Hello Friends !
Schedule Delivery Extension will provide a feature to choose delivery date and timeslot based on customer choice to receive orders based on their desired date and time.
Now You can give the customer the flexibility to select the delivery date and time slot when he wants to receive the order. So you can deliver their order during that timeslot. For example, If you have time slots from 10 am to 12 pm, 12 pm to 2 pm, etc and If the customer wants to receive the order on 2nd June 10 am to 12 PM, So Customer will select date 22nd June from calender and timeslot 10 am to 12 pm. So you can deliver his/her order during this timeslot.
It’s 100% Free of Cost!
- Provide Flexibility to choose the delivery date and Timeslot.
- Display Delivery Date calender and Timeslot dropdown on the checkout page below the shipping method section.
- Admin can define Delivery Day like the same day, next day, or 2 days, etc. from admin configuration easily.
- Admin can define the time interval for each timeslot, For example, if you want to create each timeslot with 2 hrs interval from 10 am to 12 pm, 12 pm to 2 pm, etc.
- Admin can define cut off time, so the operation team can have enough time to prepare the order. For example, if the admin has set 45 mins as the cut of time and time slot is 10 am to 12 pm, 12 pm to 2 pm. so cut of time for 10 am to 12 pm order is 9:15 if customer place order after 9:15 then he will not able to see time slot 10 am to 12 pm in the dropdown. he needs to select timeslot from 12 pm to 2 pm or after that. So in this way the operation team can prepare orders easily.
- Admin can define the start time and end time for delivery. So for example If delivery will start by 10 am so you can set Delivery Start time as 10 AM and if delivery end by 10 PM so you can set Delivery End time as 10 PM. It means you are delivering your orders between 10 am to 10 pm. only, and If you have defined time interval as 4 hrs so time slot will be 10 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 6 pm and 6 pm to 10 pm, So last delivery will be 10 pm only not after that. it means if the customer places an order after 5:15 then he will not see the same day delivery date, instead, he will see next Day Delivery Date.
- Please note: Cut off time will work only if the admin has set the same day delivery process.
- Customer can see Delivery Date in his order view
- Admin can see the Delivery Date admin order grid and order detail page.
- Used Extension attribute feature of shipping information API so this feature can be used via API easily without additional customization
- Used payload-extend feature at checkout page so no additional ajax request.